Returns & Exchanges
I hope you will be completely delighted with your Birsenaite jewellery!
However, if for any reason you change your mind, I offer a full refund to the original payment method within 30 days of purchase. Simply request your return by reaching out on firstname.lastname@example.org, with 'Return' in the subject line.
To encourage conscious consumption, Birsenaite does not offer free returns. If you need any help making your selection ahead of a purchase, I’d be delighted to advise and provide additional information or images. Simply email!
Please keep in mind the following terms:
- Returns will be granted only if Birsenaite is notified by email within 30 days of purchase. The product must be returned no later than 7 days after this period.
- The original product and original packaging must be returned in the same condition as they were received.
- Personalised items, such as engraved pieces, cannot be returned unless defective.
- Refunds will be made via the original method of purchase.
- Return shipping and fees such as customs charges, taxes and duties will not be reimbursed, except in case of faulty product.
- If you wish to exchange an item, I will be happy to help you find a piece you love! Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
- If the item you received is damaged or defective, it may be returned at no cost to you, within a period of 12 months from purchase.
- All items returned as defective will be inspected. Damage caused by customer wear and tear is not covered by our policy
- Unless the product is found to be defective, it is your responsibility to arrange a return.
- Returns will be processed within 5 business days from receipt.
- This return policy only applies to customers purchasing directly from Birsenaite Jewellery. For items purchased from a partner retailer, please contact the store of purchase.